Fall 2022 All Sorts of Social - Friday

  • Sport: All Sorts Of Social
  • Locations: Budweiser Gardens, Crossings Pub, , , , [+] more
  • Days of the week: Friday
  • Started on : Started on Friday, September 23
  • Dates: 9.23, 9.30, 10.14, 10.21, 10.28, 11.4, 11.11, 11.18, 11.25, 12.2, 12.9, 12.16
  • Times: 7:00 PM

Signup Deadline: Monday, October 24

This league is all about the social - hands down it's the best way we know of to meet new people and make new friends!
75% of the time we'll play a gym sport (a different one each week, because variety is the spice of life!) and then head to the pub for food & bevvies together. The other 25% of the time we'll check out a fun event that's happening in the city.

Sports will include volleyball, basketball, dodgeball, pickleball, and more!
Social outings will include a London Knights game, a night of live music (maybe with a bit of bowling thrown in for even more fun!) and a tour through the Magic of Lights holiday spectacular.

FCSSC takes care of all the details - all you have to do is show up, ready to have fun.
This league sells out at 30 participants so don't wait, sign up today!

    • Level: Open
    • Age: 19 and Up